Your home is probably your largest asset. Make sure you have the proper insurance coverage.
Homes, like people, come in all shapes and sizes – Apartment, Condominium or Mobile Home Whatever your home, sweet home, the point is – it’s yours.
And we want to help you keep what’s yours … well, yours. Thome Insurance offers homeowners’ type coverage for all your home needs. Each of the policies covers:
- Your personal property, wherever it may be.
- Loss of use, which includes additional living expenses if you have to relocate temporarily.
- Personal liability for certain types of claims brought against you anywhere in the world.
- Medical payments to others injured in an accident that arises from your premises or personal activities.
Each policy can then be customized with coverages like:
- Replacement cost. The policy pays the cost of rebuilding or repairing your home, or replacing your possessions without a deduction for depreciation.
- Sewer or drain water back-up. This insures your property for damage caused by the back-up of sewers or drains. Water back-up may not always be included in a policy. Check with your ERIE Agent for more details.
- Earthquake insurance. Homeowners policies typically don’t automatically include earthquake insurance, but it can be purchased as an optional endorsement.
- Coverage for valuables. If you own expensive jewelry, electronic equipment or collectibles, you may want to purchase additional coverage such as an inland marine policy. Although these items are protected by your policy, coverage for theft or loss is limited.
- Identity protection. Identity Recovery Coverage is designed to help you restore your credit in the event of identity theft.